Sunday, October 3, 2010

week 5

Week 5 is done. 
I ran 20 miles this week. 
I was supposed to have run 23 though….that means that I skipped a run! And I almost skipped 2 of them! YIKES!

Friday I came back from work late because of SEPTA and the rain! BUT I busted out a 4 mile run at the gym. It was a buzzer beater.  Literally I was one of the last people in the gym! Yup...I closed it down.

Yesterday we went to the One Nation Working Together rally in DC.  It was a beautiful day and it was so full of hope.  I woke up my normal week day time at 6:30 in the morning! So no…no running before that! We got back really late so no running late! So I skipped the 3 mile run scheduled on Saturday.

I should have planned it out more. I should have skipped a rest day to mesh with my schedule.  As the saying goes “if you fail to plan, you plan to fail”.  I failed to plan this week.

I will not let this get me down and I will just push on! Next week will be difficult because now I will be adding a lot more mileage for the week but I won’t let this bring me down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment